Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I can't believe 2007 is almost over. I'm still having to think about which year to put down when I write out a check (yeah, that's sad—but that's me). My Christmas wish is simple: I want to have thousands of new satisfied customers for Christmas!

That may be a tough one for the elves to hammer out, so I will have to take this wish over Santa's head. And it's really not a greedy wish, right? I am asking for "thousands of people" to be happy with MoneyWell and/or Debt Quencher. Shoot, this is almost like asking for world peace... just on a much smaller scale. It's a win-win situation if I can grow my company while helping customers to dig out from the spending they did over the holidays, right?

But seriously, I am feeling very blessed that No Thirst Software had such a great first official year. 2007 gave me the opportunity to build a company the way I wanted to and I've been blessed with so much positive feedback from our customers. There has been tons of support for the software and support we have provided, and this is only the beginning. 2008 is going to build on this solid start and grow even greater software.

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays! May you be blessed with awareness and appreciation of the many blessings that surround you and pour through your life.

Peace.